You fear going absolutely blank during an exam?----Well that's all in the mind..No need to fear coz exam is here…: Some of the following tips will help reduction of stress related to exams…
1. Take care for your good preparation.
2. Create a schedule-organize your time.
3. Do your exam revisions .
4. Test your skills and knowledge
5. Set realistic goals.
6. Meet with other friends and try to ask each other question
7. Try to explain what you have understood from studying, if you can explain to others, then you have
understood otherwise, you need further iterations.
8. Take time for your mind and body to relax.
9. Chatting with friends, meditation, yoga or just watching a bit of television can take the edge off.
10.Take time to exercise. Regular and frequent exercise is a good stress reducer.
11. Eat well - skipping meals will deplete your energy and leave you drained.
12. Talk to your family and friends. Make time to see your mates will help you unwind and let you unburden any problems.
13. Keep telling yourself -'I will do well'
14. Start the day well with prayers and some exercises Sleep and eat well during exams Laugh, scream, and joke to release tension Avoid anxious people Wish your friends, that boosts your confidence too.
15. A week before the exam don't talk to people who are negative and also don't talk to people who are too positive.