Today I thought I will focus on something called "To Let Go".
To let go is to allow someone or something to escape or go free.To relinquish one's grip on someone or something. It is very difficult to let go things,relations, emotions, places etc.. but when we start letting go it allows everything to find the right place. The feelings tied with what you're letting go may still hold a place in your heart, but it is better to let whatever it is to let go:
- To let go of stressful relationships
- To let go your frustrations
- To let go of anger,temper tantrums.
- To let go of past relationships that have moved on
- To let go is not to cut myself off, it’s the realization that I can’t control another.
- To let go is not to enable, but to allow learning from natural consequences.
- To let go is to admit powerlessness, which means the outcome is not in my hands.
- To let go is not to try to change or blame another, it’s to make the most of myself.
- To let go is not to care for, but to care about.
- To let go is not to fix, but to be supportive.
- To let go is not to judge, but to allow another to be a human being.
- To let go is not to be in the middle arranging all the outcomes, but to allow others to affect their own destinies.
- To let go is not to be protective, it’s to permit another to face reality.
- To let go is not to criticize, or regulate anyone, but to try to become what I dream I can do.
- To let go is to fear less, and to love more.